Aspekt Czystej Krainy w Zen Kwan Um

dyskusje i rozmowy

Moderator: iwanxxx

Igo
Tradycja: Bon i buddyzm tybetański

Aspekt Czystej Krainy w Zen Kwan Um

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Igo »

Z ciekawosci chcialbym zapytac na ile i w jaki sposob obecny jest aspekt nauczania o Czystych Krainach w szkole Zen Kwan Um ?

Sa szkoly Zen, w ktorych tego aspektu chyba nie ma np. Soto, ale sa tez takie, w ktorych jest bardzo silny np Zen Obaku http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obaku

Rowniez w Polsce istnieje sanga Chan uczniów Czcigodnego Mistrza Hsuan Hua, w ktorej praktykuje sie recytacje Imienia Buddy Amitabhy oraz Recytacje Sutry Budda Mówi o Amitabhie.

zob http://sferadharmy.pl/plan_praktyk

Natomiast w szkole Kwan Um slyszalem, ze jest mozliwosc recytacji Namu Amita Bul, ale chyba glowna praktyka z mantra jest jednak Kwan Seum Bosal. Poza tym obejrzalem na youtube kilka mow dharmy z tej szkoly i nigdzie - jesli mnie pamiec nie myli - nie podkreslano nauk o Czystej Krainie.

Natomiast tutaj http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwan_Um_School_of_Zen

napisano tak:
The Kwan Um style of Buddhist practice combines ritual common both to Korean Buddhism as well as Rinzai Zen, and their morning and evening services include elements of Hua-yen and Pure Land Buddhism.
i
For instance: although the Kwan Um School does utilize traditional Seon, Ch'an and Japanese Zen ritual, elements of their practice also closely resemble rituals found often in Pure Land and Huayen traditions.
oraz
Mu Soeng, a longtime monk, describes the Kwan Um School as a unique amalgam of elements of Pure Land and Zen, chanting the name of the bodhisattva of compassion, and vigorous prostrations that are characteristic of Korean folk Buddhist practice.
Z czego by wynikalo, ze jakies elementy z tradycji Czystej Krainy sa obecne w rytuale.
Awatar użytkownika
booker
Tradycja: Yungdrung Bön

Re: Aspekt Czystej Krainy w Zen Kwan Um

Nieprzeczytany post autor: booker »

Zen Master Hae Kwang pisze:
Morning Bell Chant pisze: WON A JIN SAENG MU BYOL LYOM
I vow for my whole life, without separate mind,

A-MI-TA BUL DOK SANG SU
to only follow Amitabul, the Buddha with unique marks.

SHIM SHIM SANG GYE OK HO GWANG
The Mind of Minds always connects to the jewel of wisdom’s light.

YOM NYOM BUL LI GUM SAEK SANG
Moment to moment, without leaving this golden form,

A JIP YOM JU BOP KYE GWAN
I hold beads, perceiving this world.

HO GONG WI SUNG MU BUL GWAN
Emptiness is a string that leaves nothing unstrung.

PYONG DUNG SA-NA MU HA CHO
Vairocana is everywhere, everything is equal.

GWAN GU SO BANG A-MI-TA
Contemplate the Western Amita.

NA-MU SO BANG DAE GYO JU
Become one with the Great Western Master,

MU RYANG SU YO RAE BUL
Infinite Time, Infinite Space, Thus Come Buddha.

NA-MU A-MI-TA BUL
Become One with Amitabul.
Respecting our Ancestral Practice:

MORNING BELL CHANT
Part 2
Zen Master Hae Kwang
Kansas Zen Center

After introducing us to Vairocana, the great cosmic Buddha of the Avatamsaka Sutra, the chant now brings forward another cosmic Buddha, Amitabha, the Buddha who established the Western Pure Land for the benefit of all beings.

There will be more about the Western Pure Land and Amitabha’s vows later in the chant. Amitabha’s name means “infinite light” (“a-” in Sanskrit is a negative prefix like “un-” or “in-”; “mita” means “measure”; “bha” means “light.”) The name is often shortened to “Amita,” with “bul,” meaning “Buddha,” added to it to produce the form “Amitabul” in Chinese and Korean.
Amitabul’s light comes from his urna, the curl of white hairs between his eyebrows (the “jade curl,” a kind of third eye, one of the thirty-two marks of a Buddha) and illuminates the universe. Amitabha and Vairocana, whose name means “shining like the sun,” have different origins, but it is natural that these two luminous cosmic Buddhas are paired in this chant, or even identified with each other, as they seem to be in this section. Equally noteworthy in this section is the blending of Pure Land teaching—constant devotion to Amitabul as the basis of practice and liberation—with the Hwa Yen philosophy of emptiness and universal interconnection. The Mind of Minds, which is our ordinary mind, always connects to Amitabul’s light. We never leave the golden form of the universe. Practicing with meditation beads—yom ju—we perceive the dharma world, the world as it actually is, and recognize that emptiness, the space of no hindrance, connects everything just as string
connects the beads we are holding. When we practice, repeating Namu Amitabul (the essential Pure Land practice) as we move the beads, each bead corresponds to a yom (a word also spelled lyom and nyom in this section), a thought-moment, a moment of consciousness. In this way, Pure Land practice and Zen practice are not different.

This section begins with a vow to become one with Amitabul and ends with the practice—the repetition of Namu Amitabul—that actualizes that vow. I have always been struck by Zen Master Seung Sahn’s translation of namu as “become one with.” The meaning of the word in Sanskrit is given as “pay homage, venerate, praise” but also as “take refuge with.” Understanding it as “become one with” eliminates the subject-object separation implicit in the other translations. It is not that we go to Amitabul, who then saves us, but that we become Amitabul. This is the spirit of practice in the Morning Bell Chant, and it will find poetic expression in the verses that begin the next section.
Gdzieś był cały esej tego Mistrza o Porannej Pieśni Dzwonu. Jak znajdę to wrzucę (następną cześć o Amitabie).
"Bądź buddystą, albo bądź buddą."
Awatar użytkownika
Damian907
Tradycja: Ta sama co na początku.

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Damian907 »

Ale przecież jest (?) sangha Jodo Shinshu,

http://www.jodoshinshu.pl/jodopl/index.htm
mundek
konto zablokowane
Tradycja: Mahayana

Nieprzeczytany post autor: mundek »

Spotkałem kiedys człowieka zza wschodniej granicy, który praktykuje w Szkole Kwan Um. Bardzo mocno zaznaczył, że dla nich istotna jest praktyka Czystej Ukrainy.
Miłego dnia :)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Buddyzm Zen”